Because of its homey atmosphere and hospitality, the Academy of Language Arts (ALA) attracts students who wish to study the Japanese language from over 30 countries around the world. The students study not only the language of Japan, but also society, culture, and custom through ALA's classes and extracurricular activities, enabling them to strengthen ties with both Japanese and multinational peers. Academy of Language Arts: Five features
1. Class Focusing on Conversation ALA divides students into more than 9 levels, ranging from entry to advanced levels, according to their skills.
2. Students from Many Nations Japanese language learners from over 30 countries around the world have now registered in ALA.
3. Low Student-Teacher Ratio Each class is small, with 12 students on average, and its own homeroom teacher. Because of the small size of classes, the homeroom teacher can take care of each student.
4. Gracious Support ALA provides hospitable assistance for students: Full-time/part-time job hunting; continuing to higher education; accommodation allocation; visa application, etc., all in a homey atmosphere.
5. Convenient Location - Three minutes walk from Iidabashi station: JR Sobu Chuo Line, three Tokyo Metro lines, Toei Oedo Line
|Course start and duration||Deadline for application submission||1 year cost of the course||Visa receipt date|